Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pages and more pages

I've been scrapping my heart out lately! Thanks to all of you who popped on over to Colorful Creations and voted in the So You Think You Can Scrap competition. I made it through to see another week. This week I had some multimedia fun. I misted, stenciled and die cut my way into creating this layout:
If you like this page, hop on over to Colorful Creations and vote starting Thursday! Don't forget, Colorful Creations is in the midst of their annual fund drive. If you like the challenges and community over there, please think about contributing so that the community stays available.

Don't forget to check out my color palette challenge. Time is running out. The deadline is June 1.

Onto other pages:



I'm staring down the finish line for my Disneyland albums. Looks like I'll get them finished before the 2 year anniversary of the trip!
The last layout is one using photos from the San Diego Zoo. The Disneyland album may be nearing completion, but I still have to figure out what stories get their own pages from the California trip. I played with the idea of using QR codes on my layout. It's so fun to be able to include video on my pages.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Great pages Crystal and love the photo in the first one, super bright and fun. xx

Crystal said...

Thanks Kerry!