Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday Bash Challenge

Hi there all you creative people out there in scrapbook land. In honor of Sketch N Scrap's first birthday, I am bringing you a birthday palette challenge. Here's the inspiration photo and palette:
The inspiration photo comes from The Tomkat Studio.  Check them out for all sorts of party ideas.

The challenge--using the photo as inspiration and at least 4 of the colors in the palette, create a layout or card. You must use only the colors in the palette but may add gray for a neutral background.
If you link up your project in the comments of this post and become a follower of my blog by June 1st, you could be the winner of a mini texture kit.


I just loved this color combination. I broke out some distress stain and one of my new Heidi Swapp 12x12 masks to create this layout:
 I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful color combination!! I love the layout too and the masking!! What a fun challenge! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

This layout is awesome! Love the masking! Great choice of color combo, I actually think I have some older stash in these exact colors, perfect time to pull them out and play along!

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Amanda said...

Hi Crystal, I'm a new follower and my challenge page is here:
http://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/boy-in-box.html

Crystal said...

Lovely job with your page Amanda!