Saturday, June 01, 2013

Reveal, Reuse, and Recycle

So maybe these three R's are just a little bit different than what one usually sees. Let me explain.
Sketch N Scrap revealed sketch # 34 this morning. Here's a look:
So that explains the Reveal, but what about the Reuse and Recycle? Let me show you the layout inspired by SNS's sketch and then I'll tell the story:
See that white paper and the Dean & Deluca part of the title? That's actually the paper shopping bag from the purchases of the day. The handles from the bag where painted with some distress paint and added to the bottom of the page in place of the twine suggested in the sketch.

So who says you can't be earth conscious and scrapbook at the same time? Not me! I may use a lot of newly made paper, but I also recycle, reuse, and re-purpose a lot of stuff.

I look forward to seeing your creations inspired by this sketch. Don't forget to link up over at Sketch N Scrap.

No comments: