Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Tough Tales to Tell

Today's topic is tough. It involves telling the tales of a Christmas past. As I've thought about the topic this morning, I've come to realize that I have no memory of a specific Christmas. I have more of a collection of non-specific memories. I have to think on this a bit and see what I can do with it. In the meantime, I spent some time in a scrapbook store over the weekend---so much better in person than online. Having the opportunity to shop in person is rare because there is not a scrapbook store beyond what Michaels offers anywhere in my area. Anyway....here's a peek at the papers I have chosen for my book. They're from several different lines and manufacturers, but I believe there is a large portion that are Fancy Pants St. Nick. Some of the papers are BoBunny while others are Cosmo Cricket. All of my base pages are kraft cardstock. I also have some Thickers in the glittery turquoise and white glitter numbers.


No comments: