Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New class

I've got a lot of irons in the fire so to speak. I just started a new online class today. I know, not another one....LOL. This one is actually not a Jessica Sprague class--believe it or not. I stumbled across it yesterday on Ali Edwards' Blog. This class is titled "Explore" by shimelle.com. It seemed to fit so nicely with my plans to follow along with Ali's Week in Life that is scheduled for next week. The price was right and I decided to go for it. The class actually started on Monday, the 18th so I have a bit of catch up to do. I looked over the materials that were provided in these first 3 days and managed to complete the self portrait assignment (gotta love the iphone) all while I ate my lunch.

Stay tuned for more to come as I struggle to survive the heat wave this week.

No comments: