- I needed to come up with an educational plan to get my son's days away from school excused.
- Liberty Square is often overlooked or passed right on through without a glance as you head to the Haunted Mansion. It could be boring for a 9 year old.
- Liberty Square is one of the few places left in WDW that truly represents some of the vision of Walt himself.
- I plan on taking lots of photos. This little list will help me capture some of the cool details that Imagineers have created.
- Liberty Square is the starting point for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game that C is so keen on playing--he'll have to do the educational stuff before he finds that first portal.
I still have two more days of touring plans to put together. My husband thinks I'm crazy...maybe I just have Disney Fever!