Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New (to me) scrap challenge spot

In my search for a new online home community I came across ScrapFIT. So far I love the way they do their challenges. Here are the pages I created:

Step class #10--layered banner
 I had a lot of fun creating this banner. I've used banners many times before, but never really thought of layering them like this.


 Warm up #33--smudge and smear
I was in the mood for creatively messy. The paint requirement for this challenge was perfect!


This last one is just a page I put together--GASP! no challenge, no sketch, just a page.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Crystal, your pages are all beautiful, full of life and color.

Ashley Horton said...

WOW, Crystal!! Love all of these fun pages!! You did such an awesome job with layered banner and I LOVE Disney, so you had me at the Mickey ears in the photo!! :) And your 2nd page looks great with the smearing and smudging in the background!! So glad you found us at ScrapFIT and we are excited to have you playing along with us!! :)

Eileen said...

Oh wow ... just love the smearing ... such strong and vibrant colours, I love love love the impact against your photos! Great take on the ScrapFit challenges!