Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Class is winding down

I can't believe that I'm closing in on the end of Inspiration Showcase (a class from Online Card Classes I have learned a lot and been inspired. I haven't completed many of the pieces of the final project yet. I've tried using some of what I already had, but learned that I didn't have quite the right stuff and/or not enough skill with these techniques to make what I did have yield pleasing results. I bit the bullet and ordered a bunch of basic supplies. They have been shipped! It'll be like Christmas when that box arrives. I'll be able to get down to business and create! In the meantime, I've been playing around with what I do have. It's been a blast. I'll post more about the project as I complete it.

1 comment:

Angi said...

As always, can't wait to see what you do! Wish I could find my mojo :(