Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day two of WITL

The official photo count from yesterday is 119. I threw out a good many of the photos and only kept what I thought I might want. Out of those, I'm sure I'll only use a few. At least I've got options.

I've probably taken about the same amount today that I did by this time yesterday--maybe a few fewer. I'll have to see how the numbers compare at the end of the day. I know I took the majority of my photos yesterday evening. I imagine the same will happen today.

My 5 year old is really into the photo end of things. Last evening he kept grabbing my camera and snapping shots. He got out his camera today--we'll have to see what he does with it. He takes some pretty good photos actually. I got a kick out of him this morning. He was telling me how he taught his friend at daycare to use his camera when he had it there for show and tell. He then made the comment that his friend is now a photographer just like him.

I've been thinking about my design plan for the finished product. I found one of Cathy Zielske's templates that I think I might base my title page on. I like the idea of using the baseball card protector pages in the middle of each day's section. I haven't decided what I want to do for each day as the start page. My last day will be a collage. I'm still looking around for inspiration--and of course some of my layout could be determined by what stuff/photos/words I have.

No comments: