Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time Flies

How did it get to be the middle of June already? May went by in a whirlwind and June will be gone before I know it.

I've been working at revamping the backyard garden. Five years of neglect have taken quite a toll. The weather hasn't been terribly cooperative. The week I take a vacation to work in the garden, it rains. Up until the last two days, it has been incredibly hot and making it uncomfortable to be out there (especially when one is as heat sensitive as I am). Hot, rain, hot, rain---it's an uninterrupted pattern--while it doesn't allow much for actual gardening, the plants I did put in are flourishing.

I am still scrapping--of course :) I recently got a new printer that has made my explorations into hybrid scrapping much less frustrating--and hopefully more productive.

It just seems like I never manage to eeek out enough time to be able to accomplish everything that I desire. I just need to sit back and appreciate all that I have gotten done.

No comments: