Friday, October 05, 2007

It's time again!

The weekend schedule is filling up! It's hockey season again. We started last weekend with preseason. The weekend kicked off with Christopher and I joining my best friend (and his Godmother) at a stitching festival. Unfortunately, it was the last one ever. I was able to finally meet Jamie and Dawn--What fun! The way we all clicked, one would think we had known one another for years! I got lots of great scrapbooking pics. Here's one of my fav's:

Later we all went to a preseason game. We had a blast! Here's my niece and Goddaughter:

Last night we went to the arena and picked up our season tickets. Courtney finally got her birthday surprise. She was stunned. I don't think the fact that she was given a 22 game season ticket pack really sunk in until we were on our way home.
But here we go again--a fall and winter full of trips to Hershey. It gets hectic, but is tons of fun!

No comments: