Thursday, June 07, 2007

Changes

For a long time now I have felt like something has to give. I look around and look around. I fight and fight. What it all comes down to is the condition of the house. That is the primary and root stressor in my life. I just can't stand walking in there and living there. It's a mess. What it comes down to is that I have to find a way to get it straight. There may be two other adults in my house, but for various reasons, if it's going to change, I've got to be the one who gets it done.

Years ago I discovered FLYlady.net. Her system for cleaning seemed like a good one, but I never quite got it implemented. About a month ago I picked up her book and started reading through it again. I started visiting the website regularly. The beginning of this week I started implementing the practices. So far so good. For the first time in a long time I feel some hope at getting out from under it all.

No comments: