Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Compulsions

There is something in this universe that is pushing me to write here. So here I sit, waiting for the epiphany.....and I don't sense it coming on. Guess I'll just babble.

It is so difficult to believe that it has almost been a year since my son was born. I can remember the anxiety leading up to his birth, but not really what life was like without him. The last year and a half has been less than easy. There are constant challenges. It seems as though once one challenge has been navigated another presents itself. I'm tired but I'm not done. The crazy thing is that just a few precious moments with my son erases the world--just for that time--and then the phone rings, the water heater goes out, someone else demands my time and attention. The craziness consumes me yet again.

No comments: