Thursday, March 17, 2005

The unknown path...

Lately, I've found myself exploring a new path in my journey of life. Many different things have come my way lately. My husband brought me flowers for no reason. People have been giving me compliments related to things I do that I consider to just be a part of me. I've heard words of appreciation. There's just a lot of different things--too many to list.
Ordinarily, when I find a shift in my path, I am cautious and questioning. Not this time. I find myself just enjoying this particular path. I feel alive and content. Some days I'm perky--others just quiet (but the good kind of quiet). I know that somewhere on this path there is a lesson to be learned--there always is. This time, I'm letting it come to me. I'm not actively searching it out so I can move on to the next life lesson. The process of this one is comforting and soothing.

No comments: