Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm still scrappin'!

Life has been crazy busy. I just realized that it's been quite some time since I updated my "So You Think You Can Scrap" status...I'm still in it :)

Week 9:
The criteria: follow the sketch, use 6 photos, one word title, 2 different stamps, 1 pin, 1 handmade element, 2 recycled items, and 1 rub on.

The sketch looked like this:









And here's my result:






Week 10 brought us this criteria:
Double page sketch below
Recycled packaging
Fussy cutting
Distressing
No more than 3 pattern papers 


The sketch:




The result:


Week 11 criteria:
4 Photos, Black & White ONLY, Quilling, Masking, Paint, Swirls, 6 Brads, Handwritten Journaling, Make your own layered 3d embellie, and this sketch:





The result:
Week 12:
Masking, texture paste, inking, and the sketch:









My result:



Week 13:

  1. Use only PURPLE papers (printed, cardstock, or home made)
  2. All embellishments must be BLACK OR WHITE
  3. 2 Hand made flowers 
  4. 2 Different Stamps (your flowers will not count)
  5. 2 Hearts
  6. 2 Different Ribbons
  7. Faux Stitiching (hand drawn)
  8. Bling (clear bling will be accepted)
  9. Feathers
  10. The sketch:







The result:


Week 14 criteria:
Make your own patterned papers (no pre-printed papers allowed)
Make your own washi tape
Make your own paste
Make your own pinwheel


If you've stuck with me this long---Thanks! I'll be back later with this week's installment of SYTYCS.

No comments: