Thursday, September 15, 2011

Straight from the heart

I'm taking the blog your heart challenge I'm just going to type and see what happens.
I get so many things swirling around in my head all at the same time that it sometimes amazes me that I can focus on one thing at a time.

1. Christopher's behavior at Kindergarten has been a bit challenging. I was fearful that this would happen because he is more cognitively advanced than his peers. We've experienced it before at daycare/preschool. I'm seeing it again. We're very lucky to have a Kindergarten teacher that is really extending herself and working with us to find an effective corrective action. He very happily trotted into school this morning--I'm hoping that fact is a positive portent of the day.

2. I can't believe that it is raining here again today. After all of the flooding that we experienced just one week ago I find it amazing that there is any water left in the sky!

3. I'm in the midst of a new online class. Online Card Classes is offering Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire and other guest instructors. I am not normally a card maker. I never have been. I just couldn't pass by this class. It's so full of fun techniques. I'm a little behind because I don't have access to some of the materials--but I'll fix that! (Thank goodness for online shopping!)

4. I just signed up for another class---BIG Surprise right?---at Big Picture Classes. Double Take is still open for registration and it promises to be packed with lots of double page layout goodness. I am so excited and eagerly anticipating the beginning of class.

I think I've run out of steam for the moment....not that there aren't a lot more things swirling in this brain of mine!

No comments: