Friday, July 15, 2005

Organization--the name of the current game

Over the last month, I've been in an organization frenzy. It all started with replacing some carpeting in my home with a floating laminate floor. It was a lot of hard work, but is worth every drop of sweat. Of course, the flooring job led to getting new storage and display furniture in that room. That snowballed into installing the same flooring in the upstairs hallway, plans to paint the living room, reorganizing the living room, and re-organization of the basement, attic, and of course stitching stash. It's the ever growing project!

Speaking of stitching...
I recently started Mirabilia's Shimmering Mermaid. I have become obsessed with her. I love the progress I've made and how she looks. Of course, I changed the reccommended fabric to a hand-dyed and made some slight changes in the metallics and beads to use what I had in stash and what was easily obtainable for me.

No comments: