Thursday, June 09, 2005

Changes in progress

I've come to find that I have no room. No room left anywhere--not in my house, not in my brain, not in my body. Time to declutter, take stock, and re-focus.
It seems to me, that now is as good of a time as any. I'm facing the beginning of a new fiscal year for my agency coming up July 1. It is a time of wrapping up for a year, a time to evaluate recent past performance and situations, and a step to a "new" start. All of it is work. It takes time and energy (two important resources.)This brings me to the subject of my house.
My house is a wreck. Part of that is due to some changes occuring to the flooring in one of the downstairs rooms. The rest is due to too much stuff crammed into too small of a space. This is changing--slowly--with more plans in the wings. I've decide it's time to get rid of stuff. If it doesn't "fit" or isn't used then it's going to someone or some place that can use it and it does fit. If this isn't possible, then it's being trashed. That's my current mode of attack. More is to come on this subject...

No comments: